A Media Manager will serve as the media planner and media buyer for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing media strategies to deliver results in accordance with our client’s business objectives.
- Ability to implement the media plans as approved by our clients.
- Daily monitoring of our media campaigns to ensure that we’re meeting our KPIs.
- Ability to determine the factors to further optimize the performance of our current media campaigns.
- Regularly produce reports that will show the performance of our campaigns.
- Provide insights and analysis based on the factors that lead to the performance of our campaigns.
- Ability to determine opportunities that can improve the performance of our campaigns.
- Accurately project costs and anticipate the financial results of plans both for the company and the client.
- Constantly be updated on the latest trends, best practices and new developments from various platforms related to digital media planning and buying.
- Liaise with partner publishers and suppliers for campaign requirements.
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development Team and other involved departments to ensure that the client’s objectives and requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to deliver the tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be knowledgeable in digital and non-digital marketing
- Willing to continuously learn to cope with the fast-paced evolution of digital media
- Keen interest in handling reports, data, and numbers (i.e MS Excel, Charts, Graphs, Powerpoint Presentations, Keynote Presentations & Google Slides)
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data-driven recommendations.
- Proficient in English (verbal & written) to be able to communicate with the company, clients, partners, and suppliers.
- Excellent organizational, time, and self-management skills
- Detail oriented and a team player
- An advanced expertise in the following media dashboards: Google Adwords, Meta Business Manager, TikTok Business Manager
- A basic knowledge on tools and platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) related to digital marketing is a plus.